Friday 9 May 2014

A Thousand Miles (Vanessa Carlton Cover) by Jeremy Passion & Andrew Garcia

Hi MusicHeads!
It's Kai again! I just stumbled upon this cover of A Thousand Miles on YouTube. Jeremy Passion is one of my favorite YouTube artists that performs covers and makes his own originals. If you haven't checked out his channel just search up 'passionsf' on YouTube! Anyways, back to the topic, I usually associate A Thousand Miles as a comedic song that everyone sing at Karoke because EVERYONE knows this song. It's usually associated with the movie 'White Chicks' and hence isn't really a song that's taken seriously. However, this acoustic cover blows my mind. The lyrics suddenly mean something when sung and played by these two artist. It's guitar accompaniment is catchy and makes me want to jam along with them! If you have listened to it just click this link-->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PaX63YPt9c.

No comments:

Post a Comment